Pop Singers Madonna, Britney Spears and Sexy Hollywood Star Sharon Stone Hot Pictures


Pop Singers Madonna, Britney Spears and Sexy Hollywood Star Sharon Stone Hot PicturesPop Singers Madonna, Britney Spears and Sexy Hollywood Star Sharon Stone Hot Pictures

Half of America thought it was hot when it happened. The other half of the population was disgusted and turned off by it. I think now we can undeniably say that the kiss between Madonna and Britney Spears during the MTV Video Music Awards four years ago cursed Britney and changed her life and career path forever. I put together the list below to back up this point. If I left anything off that should be included then post a comment and I will add it to this list.

Pop Singers Madonna and Britney Spears Hot PhotosPop Singers Madonna and Britney Spears Hot Photos

Spears: "I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that."

Pop Singer Madonna and Hollywood Star Sharon Stone PicturesPop Singer Madonna and Hollywood Star Sharon Stone Pictures

Madonna looked amazing in her Chanel dress, she showed up with Sharon Stone in Cannes for the new premiere of “I Am Because We Are.”